Here’s one good thing to come out of 2020, and we know there haven’t been many! We at Moderne have endured many of the same challenges as the other small businesses around the world: pandemic shutdowns, business paralysis, work from home issues, the list goes on. But we’ve been very fortunate to have been able to exceed our clients’ expectations with every program we’ve executed, and that makes us so very proud!
We’ve done some of the things we’ve always done, and new things for the first times as the evolution to distance everything became a factor in the marketplace of marketing.
Some of our successes this year:
- Produced a virtual event for a cloud service platform
- Created and executed drive thru Halloween celebration events
- Completed out of home messaging programs supporting healthcare, and low-cost internet service
- Carried out no contact events promoting a social networking app
- Dazzled with a surprise and delight to showcase a great mattress
- We helped bearded people stay well groomed
- We showcased a favorite Irish beverage
- And we helped get the vote out with reminders absent of political POV
- We even did a program in Hawaii!
- We partnered with a small business to rebrand themselves
- Safely made over an estimated 7.5 million unique impressions through varied OOH marketing campaigns
- We became an officially certified MWBE company with Federal, NY State, NYC and Nassau County approvals!
- And more!
There’s no denying 2020 has brought many challenges. We aren’t sure if the changes we had to make are here to stay for the long haul or were just temporary hurdles we had to jump over for the time being.
With the past year at our back, it might seem difficult to feel optimistic about the future. But, with the changes and challenges that 2020 has brought us we have learned how important it is to have grace and humility all while being flexible and understanding. We look forward to what 2021 has in store for the Moderne team and the projects that we will be able to give our 100% to!